7/27/09

Summer Harvest Festival











Kansas small town living at its best. Our church had the big harvest festival so we took Nicholas to experience it. He was so excited to get a "ham-ba-jer". After getting through the food line holding two plates, two desserts, silverware, pushing the stroller, keeping the diaper bag over my sholder, adding mustard and ketchup, and finding a seat...we sat down, fed Christiana a bottle, shoed the flies away, and I think I ate. All I remember was this killer fresh cherry pie. OH MY GOSH.


The best part of the night was seeing Nicholas jump out of his seat in excitement after seeing balloons. That was all he needed. We bought him two balloons and he told everyone at the festival about them. I love his simple happiness.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE YOUR BLOGGING... YOU KNOW WHEN I MOVE YOU MUST BLOG DAILY!!! HE LOOKS TOO CUTE IN THAT HAT!! UNCLE T LOVES IT. =) HILARY

AZuniga said...

ooooh I love this! Thanks for sharing your rpecious days with us. :) Love you and miss you all!