Gluten Free, Sugar Free Zucchini Bread...to most people may sound like Taste Free Cardboard Zucchini Bread.
But.... I assure you, it is very very good. I did a taste test on the kids and they loved it.
They were very entertained pealing and shredding during the baking process.
Gluten and Sugar Free Zucchini Bread Recipe:
2 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Baking Flour
1 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
1 Tbs. Cinnamon
1 1/2 Cups Raw Honey
2 Cups Shredded Zucchini
3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup of Walnuts or Sunflower Seeds
Chocolate Chips (obviously not sugar free ;)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 bread loaf pans with cooking oil and dust with flour.
- Beat eggs and honey until well blended. Gradually add in oil and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
-Alternately stir in flour and shredded zucchini into egg mixture.
- Fold in walnuts if you are using.
- Divide batter evenly between two bread pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of bread.
It was delicious, especially served warm and with some butter ;)