1. Early Summer Mornings - waking up early and going outside, sitting on my porch with a cup of coffee or going for a walk is as good as butter on my soul.
5. Food and Drinks- oh my gosh, I've died like 40 times this summer eating amazingly crazy good food: mojitos, grilled chicken fajitas, apricot and peach pie, sweet tea, watermellon, fresh garden vegitables....
Thank God I was able to enjoy these top summer moments so far:
1. Puddings yogurt legs. I wish I had her legs.
2. Nicholas and his love for baseball. (and any sport with a ball) He wakes up from his nap practicing his swing. He asks "throw me the ball" and we pretend to throw him the ball. He swings at the dinner table and in the car and on the couch. Minor obsession here.
3. Cousins Time
Pudding was left out. Three's a crowd.
4. Aunt Mimi getting to spend summer with us!!
5. A friendship has blossomed: they make each other giggle, they wait for the other to wake up, show each other their treasures, and play all day long. (with a few, some days a lot, of squabbles in between.)
6. Nicholas' first movie: Toy Story 3 in 3D. I looked over at Nicholas and cried when Andy says goodbye to his toys and room and leaves for college.
7. Pudding in a tank top and yellow skirt - pinch me.
8. Yard games: Bocce Ball with the "four sistas" and Hilary and Marci ; ) and of course
9. Pap-paw time: I never want to take for granted I how much it means for me to have my father see and spend time with my kids. I hope they grow to know what an incredible selfless father he was and man that he is.
10. Uncle Pete and Uncle Paul....need I say more?